Day trip to Samarkand
Tashkent - Samarkand - Tashkent
05:30 Meeting in the parking area of Uzbekistan hotel
06:00 Drive to Samarkand by comfortable transportation (300km. 4-5 hours)
08:30-09:00 Breakfast stop at Jizzakh highway restaurant or café
11:00 Arrive in Samarkand & after freshen up join city tour
Places to visit:
1) Mausoleum of Imam al Bukhari (810-870г.) – great hadith writer of Islamic world;
2) Mausoleum of Guri Emir, grave of Amir Temur (XIV);
3) Registan Square, the symbol of Samarkand with 3 huge Madrasahs: Ulughbek (XV), Sherdar (XVII) & Tillakori (XVII);
13:00 Lunch at Mubarak guesthouse home restaurant. After lunch continues city tour & visit:
4) Ulughbek Observatory (XV)
5) Shahi Zinda Complex (IX-XVI);
6) Bibi Khanom Mosque (XIV);
7) Siyab famous old bazaar for shopping (a famous bazaar for local dry fruits, sweets & souvenirs).
17:00 End of tour/shopping & drive back to Tashkent by comfortable transportation (300km. 4-5 hours)
22:00 Arrive in Tashkent. End of travel services.
- Services of comfortable transport for Tashkent-Samarkand-Tashkent & to the mentioned places in the program;
- Services of certified & professional guide-interpreter (any languages);
- Light Breakfast on the way to Samarkand;
- Delicious Lunch in local guesthouse restaurant;
- Entrance ticket fees to the museums & monuments mentioned in the program;
- All taxes.
What to bring with you: comfortable shoes & good mood
- Additional services during the trip;
- Foto & Video making fees;
- All other services are not included in the program.
Per person rate
Book your tour here
If you would like to customize your tour please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are happy to organize a custom tour or to provide a modified itinerary based on one of the tours provided by the tour operators.