Classic Uzbekistan Tour
Uzbekistan classic tour (11 days)
For centuries the Silk Route, the most famous land-based trading highway the world has seen, bound its way from China, through Central Asia to Europe. Now, it is the sovereign Uzbekistan that contains some of the most exciting sites and this trip is created to visit the magnificent cities that survive from this legendary era of history.
Day 1 Arrival to Tashkent
Arrival in Tashkent. Transfer to the hotel, hotel accommodation (after 14.00). Sightseeing tour: Amir Temur Square, Independence Square, Applied arts museum, Tashkent Metro. Visit the old part of the city: an architectural complex Hazreti-Imam: Kaffal-Shashi mausoleum, Madrasah of Barak-Khan; Madrasah of Abdulkasym, Chorsu bazaar. Accommodation in Tashkent.
Day 2 Tashkent
Breakfast at the hotel. Check–out from the hotel at 12.00. Free time (without guide and transport). Transfer to the railway station, departure to Urgench by train at 08.30. Accommodation in train.
Day 3 Urgench - Khiva
Arrive at Urgench at 10.07, drive to Khiva (35 km). Transfer to the hotel, hotel accommodation (after 14.00). Sightseeing tour in Ichan-Qala open-air museum (a UNESCO World Heritage site). We will visit Muhammad Amin-Khan Madrasah, Kalta-Minor Minaret, Kunya-Ark fortress, Mausoleum of Makhmud Pakhlavan, Tash-Khovli Palace, Friday Mosque, Islam Khodja Ensemble, Madrasah of Khurdjum, and Allakuli-Khan. Accommodation in Khiva.
Day 4 Khiva- Bukhara
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the railway station, departure to Bukhara by train at 08.45 a.m. Arrival at Bukhara at 15.00 and hotel accommodation. Accommodation in Bukhara.
Day 5 Bukhara
Breakfast at the hotel. Sightseeing tour: Samanids Mausoleum, Chashma-Ayub (Saint Job’s Source), Ark of Bukhara (residence of Bukhara khans), Lyabi Khauz ensemble. Lunch at the national house with Master-class for cooking Uzbek Plov. Continue excursion: Poi-Kalyan Ensemble (Madrasah and Minaret), Miri-Arab Madrasah, Magoki-Attori Mosque, trading domes. Dinner with national folklore show at Nodir Devan Begi Madrasah. Accommodation in Bukhara.
Samir 3* or similar , Tashkent
Khayat Inn 3* or similar, Khiva
Boutique hotel Fatima 3* or similar, Bukhara
Meros 3* or similar, Samarkand
|Price per person in USD$||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|Single accommodation||1492 $||1008 $||971 $||1192 $||1008 $||971 $||1192 $||1008$||971$|
|Twin accommodation||866 $||825 $||1045 $||866 $||825 $||1045 $||866 $||825 $|
- 10 nights of Single / Twin hotel accommodation;
- Breakfast in the hotels; Transportation as per program;
- Economy class tickets for the train Tashkent – Urgench; Khiva – Bukhara;
- Samarkand – Tashkent; English-speaking local guide`s on time of excursions;
- Mineral water, 0,5 l per person per day.
- Flights to Tashkent and back;
- Early check-in in hotels;
- Late check-out in hotels;
- Lunches and dinners;
- Entrance fees to monuments and museums during excursions;
- Fees for additional services in the hotels eg. mini bar, drinks, laundry, phone calls, etc;
- Tips to local staff eg. guides, drivers, bell boys, etc;
- Any extra expenses eg. car hire, juices, soft drinks, taxi, mobile top-up, tea/coffee break, etc.
Book your tour here
If you would like to customize your tour please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are happy to organize a custom tour or to provide a modified itinerary based on one of the tours provided by us or our cooperatives.