Tashkent city tour
09.00 Join a city tour in Tashkent’s main places of interest.
Places to visit:
In the new part of the city: Independence Square (1991) (inside); Memory Square (1999) (inside); Navoiy Opera & Ballet Theater Square (1947) (outside); Amir Temur Square (1993) (inside); Temurids’ historical museum (1996) (inside); Monument of Courage (1976) (inside); Memorial Complex of Repression (2000) (inside); Tashkent TV Tower (1985)(outside); Minor Mosque (2014).
13.00 Lunch at Tashkent Plov center
In old part of the city:
Hazrati Imam Complex (inside); Barakkhan Madrasah (XVI); Hazrat Usman (RA) oldest Koran (VIIc.) museum; Tilla Sheikh Mosque (XIX); Juma Mosque (2007); Charsu old bazaar for shopping
16.00-16.30 End of city tour.
- Services of comfortable transport to the mentioned places in the program;
- Services of certified & professional guide-interpreter (any languages);
- Lunch at Tashkent Plov center;
- Entrance ticket fees to the museums & monuments mentioned in the program.
What to bring with you: comfortable shoes & good mood
- Additional orders & charges during the lunch;
- Additional services not included in the program.
Per person rate
Book your tour here
If you would like to customize your tour please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are happy to organize a custom tour or to provide a modified itinerary based on one of the tours provided by the tour operators.