Trip to the Kel Suul Lake
5 Days Kel Suu Lake Tour
Kel – Suu is a high-altitude lake, located at 3514 meters above sea level, it is one of the remotest and newest destinations that are becoming popular among travelers. Having distinct turquoise colors, the lake is thought to be formed due to an earthquake on landslides.
Located on the border with China visiting the lake needs a special border permit (it is necessary to apply for a border permit in advance one week before). The distance from Bishkek to the lake is 470 km.
Meeting at Bishkek Manas International Airport. Transfer to the hotel, check-in. Resting time. Lunch. Walking around the city. Dinner.
Departure from Bishkek to Naryn. Lunch at Boom Gorge. On the way we will visit the Konorchok Gorge (4h trip). We will have a nice walking to the canyons.
Accommodation in a hotel. Resting time.
Drive to Kel-Suu. Horseback riding activities, excursion around the lake.
Spend the night in Kel-Suu Yurt camp (3-4 pax per yurt).
Long driving day to Bishkek. Resting time in a hotel.
Transfer to the airport. End of service.
- Transfers during the trip
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Guide services
- Full board
- Accommodation in a double room in Bishkek and Naryn, accommodation in a yurt camp (3-4 pax per yurt)
- Transportation according to the program
- Border permit for the Kel-Suu area
- Guided horseback excursion.
- International plane ticket
- Supplement for single room
- Support for obtaining visas and visas
- Alcoholic beverages
- Other additional personal expenses / that are not in the previous section
Check visa policy
Find your country from the list and check possible visa requirements for Kyrgyzstan